DINP (Di- Iso Nonyl Phthalate)

Plasticizers Products

Product Details
We have the best quality of DINP (Di- Iso Nonyl Phthalate) with very competitive price. Our DINP (Di- Iso Nonyl Phthalate) is made with very high quality raw materials using all quality standards for the manufacturing of DINP (Di- Iso Nonyl Phthalate.

We are currently meeting the requirements for DINP (Di- Iso Nonyl Phthalate) from our customers from various countries across the globe.

DINP plasticizer is the largest-volume general-purpose high-molecular-weight plasticizer for PVC , providing the opportunity for cost savings with a good balance of properties.

  • Better resistance to aging, increasing product life
  • Easier plastisol coating, spraying and dipping
  • Higher permanency and improved resistance for cold outdoor conditions
  • Compatibility with secondary plasticizers for further cost savings
  • Low volatility for reduced process emissions and improved working conditions
  • Lower density and lower energy consumption with higher extrusion outputs compared to DOP
  • REACH readiness
DINP has a wide range of emarcor and outdoor applications. 95 %of DINP is used as a plasticiser for flexible PVC used for construction and industrial applications, and durable goods (wire and cable, film and sheet, flooring, industrial hoses and tubing, footwear, toys, food contact plastics). The other 5% is used in non-PVC applications (e.g. rubbers, adhesives, sealants, paints and lacquers, lubricants).

Some of the main applications of PVC plasticised with DINP include:

  • Automotive
  • Building and Construction
  • Cables and Wires
  • Flooring
We Provide Innovated Industrial Solutions
error: Content is protected !!